Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Good Things Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012

I had such a full day today I almost forgot my good things post!  Here's what puts a smile on my face and an off-tune song in my heart:

1.  Iced Tea.  Love it.  Drink it all year round.  

2.  Black Beans.  I could eat them every day.  

3.  Driving through a leaf storm in the middle of the day.  

4.  Getting a good night's sleep and feeling awake in the morning.

5.  October.  My favorite month.  Love the weather, the falling leaves, the cool nights, and the ghost shows on tv all month.  

6.  Talking books with fellow book loving employees.  It is so much fun, and a way to recharge my book lovin' batteries.  I don't need to explain why I love books and reading, cause they get it.  

7.  Going to the gym in the morning between the early birds and the late morning crowd.  No one is there and I can work out without rushing or waiting for machines.  It is peaceful.

8.  Italian sausage.  I have rediscovered my love for the hot stuff.  Soups, here we come!  

What makes you happy this week?  C'mon, there's always something--big or small that picks us up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know comments taste like chocolate mousse? I looooove chocolate mousse--leave a comment and feed me.