Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Good Things Tuesday, October 16th, 2012



I have to say, I'm having a hard time coming up with good stuff today!  The brain is short circuiting, and there's not enough coffee in the world to jump start the brain cells.  

1.  Pomegranates.  They're just now coming into the grocery store.  I love them!  Worth the prep time to eat those lovely little jewels of goodness.




2.  Two Fat Ladies.  I just recently watched the first two seasons of these lovely women.  Ah, I remember watching them years ago and decided they were worth a revisit.  Funny, irreverent, and great way to enjoy a chilly afternoon at home.


3.  Cranberries.  Now is the time to buy bags of them and freeze 'em.  Cranberry applesauce, cranberry muffins, cranberry everything!  Just the right amount of tart.  I know last week I gushed about dried cranberries, but the real deal, fresh ones are the bomb, too!


4.  The Rook by Daniel O'Malley.  Out now in paperback.  On my to be read list for months--finally bought one!  Sci-fi that's a bit different.  



5.  New undies and socks. Yep.  I said it.  New underwear and socks.  Am I right, ladies?  Makes me happy.  



1 comment:

  1. New undies and socks would make me happy right now!
    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Did you know comments taste like chocolate mousse? I looooove chocolate mousse--leave a comment and feed me.