Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

The Frisky Virgin was so kind and awarded my blog the Versatile Blogger Award.  Thanks so much!  And quite frankly, I love all the blogs I follow; I certainly hope to keep adding to my blog list!  There are so many talented bloggers out there that it's a treat to sit down and read blogs every day.  I have decided, in the interests of time, to not pass this award on to any specific blogs.  But know it has made my day and given me the cajones to attempt my cheese souffle tonight!  I have warned Bud, so I hope he eats something before heading to my house for dinner.

Off to purchase a souffle dish!  Will post the results tomorrow.  Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. LOL I never know who to pass the awards on to! It is nice to be recognized though. Of course, I've known how versatile you are for YEARS :-P

    ReplyDelete

Did you know comments taste like chocolate mousse? I looooove chocolate mousse--leave a comment and feed me.