Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

FYI: World Ends Saturday!

Get the 4 pretty ponies of the Apocalypse here


This is what I've learned about the End Times that will be occurring on Saturday, May 21st:


Pets will be left behind, but there is a service to take care of them.  


An earthquake will start the destruction at 5PM Central Standard Time.  This means I still have to run my 5K in the morning.  Dang it.


97% of all people will die.  Ok.  Who wants to survive that?


God will only take the 'chosen ones' to heaven.  No thanks.  I don't want to be stuck in eternity with uber crazy  people who think they're more special than the rest of humanity.  I'm pretty sure I won't be a 'chosen one'.  Phew.


I won't make my 100 book challenge this year. 


Here are my questions:


Does this mean that a zombie apocalypse is off the books?  


Should I go ahead and plant my flowers seeds anyway?


Should I just lay around, drink beer, and eat whatever I want for the next few days?  


Can I say whatever I want to customers at work tomorrow, since it will be my last day of work before the world ends?


Does this mean Obama's birth certificate just doesn't matter? Finally?!




Cheers everyone!  The man who says the bible picked 5/21/2011 as judgement day also picked 1994 as the end of the world.  Oops.  Eventually he may get it right, but I don't think it's Saturday.  Send the four pretty ponies of the Apocalypse back! 

3 comments:

  1. LMAO! I was just reading about this guy the other day and was thinking much the same as you! Too funny! I figure I should just find a boatload of recipes that are full of saturated fat, carbs, sodium and high fructose corn syrup and go to town! Oh wait... I already do that! Ha!

    Great post! You made my day!

    XOXO,
    ~Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the guy's name Harold Campin or something like that? The guy is a lunatic, and he did predict the end of world on 6/6/94. It's too bad these nutjobs get all the attention, the Bible says that no man knows the hour...I guess he didn't read that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think this man has a direct line to God, so he would know :)

    I think God's playing a huge practical joke on him.

    ReplyDelete

Did you know comments taste like chocolate mousse? I looooove chocolate mousse--leave a comment and feed me.