Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Breakfast Made Easy-Peasy


I know I'm late to the party, but I finally bought a microwave egg-cooker a few months ago.  And can I say I love it?  I can use it to make a gigantic egg poofy breakfast with 2 eggs,  or just use one egg to make something that will fit on an english muffin.  I've used it to make egg, cheese, and ham sandwiches, and today I made a tomato, basil, and parmesan cheese poofy egg breakfast.  I call the eggs poofy 'cause they rise up so high it's amazing!

This is something your kids can use to make their own breakfast, too.  Or your hubby, or significant other.  It takes the excuse out of "I don't have time for breakfast."  Yes you do.  It takes about 2 minutes to cook your egg.  Long enough for you to pour a cup of coffee and take a sip or two.  

It's good to make a homemade breakfast for yourself.  Makes you feel like you have a handle on your day before you leave the house.  And it's definitely less than a drive-through or a donut shop.

So if you don't have a microwave egg cooker, go get one!  They're cheap (under $10) and you can get them at Target, Walmart, and everywhere else.  Easy clean up, too.  


The wondrous egg machine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know comments taste like chocolate mousse? I looooove chocolate mousse--leave a comment and feed me.