Geez, Tuesdays come along quickly all of the sudden. It's not because I've been terribly busy the last few days. As a matter of fact, I've been incredibly non-busy and a bit lazy. I blame it on the cold I have and the fact that it's hot and humid out again. Lord, will this summer never end?!
1. Central Air Conditioning.
2. A boyfriend who remembers to take pictures at family events when I completely forget to do so for most of the night.
3. A little boy who was so happy to see me pull into his driveway. Made his day with a new Lego and got to spend some time driving around CR with him, laughing about "old lady" drivers.
4. Maytag Blue Cheese. Glorious stuff.
5. Chocolate birthday cake with white frosting from Hy-Vee. The bomb.
6. Happy to have found Frida Kahlo. Another subject to study.
7. Grateful I've worked at a place long enough to have lots of vacation.
Here we are, marching towards Fall. Leaves are starting to turn, pumpkin muffins are in our Cafe at work, and I'm thinking of dishes that require an oven and not a grill. Yippee!!
How's your Good Things Tuesday?