Here's what I'm grateful for this Tuesday:
1. Deer hunting season. It makes Bud happy, it makes me happy cause I get to read more while he sits in a tree. Plus I get to enjoy spicy deer sticks later this season.
2. Lasagna. Nothing like taking this steaming, ooey gooey pan of goodness out of the oven and pairing it with garlic bread.
3. Plastic freezer containers. Seriously. I would not be able to bake and freeze so many things without them.
4. Earl Grey Tea. My favorite. And I found this recipe for Earl Grey Shortbread cookies!
5. Going to the gym and getting a serious sweat going. Feel that fat melt away!
6. Salted Caramel Mocha at my bookstore cafe. A treat I have once a week (with skim milk!)