Deciding to post good things about my life on Tuesdays has somehow shifted my week mentally. It's certainly a good thing to have one absolute thing to do besides getting up and going to work, right? Here's what I'm grateful for this week:
1. Cool nights. I sleep so good I feel like I'm actually awake during the day. Love this time of year!
2. Pumpkin muffins. I absolutely adore them and can eat them every day this time of year. Welcome back pumpkin!
3. All my "yearly" tests came back normal. Body is healthy.
4. Dunkin' Donuts coffee beans. Finally bought a bag and brewed some at home. Can it be I've found the coffee that tastes good brewed at home? What a treat.
5. Ghost Hunters is back! New season started last week. Fall is here for sure and I'm glad to see my spooky shows starting up again.
6. Deer hunting season starts this weekend. Bud will be happy. I will have extra time to read.
What are your good things this week?