I almost forgot my Good Things Tuesday post!
It's been a very busy week for me. Lots of cleaning up around the house, finally mowing the yard, and making lists. Love to make lists, but don't always cross it all off.
Good things for this Tuesday:
1. Bud fixed my leaky faucet. So so happy. And I had the required tools and part to fix it already at my house.
2. Finished two books that I can pass on to another person this week.
3. Took books to used bookstore, took clothes to Goodwill. Feel a bit lighter for it.
4. Two more days at work before I have a week off. Very very happy about some time to spend at home and relax.
5. Family potluck this Saturday. Can't wait to see everyone.
6. I found a recipe for crockpot Buffalo Chicken. Making it for the family potluck. I imagine it can't taste anything but super deluxe delish.
7. Got to see my little niece Rose on Saturday. She is such a cutie. And she didn't cry but smiled at me when I picked her up. Awwww.
8. Rex-Goliath Wine. $4.99 and awesome. Thanks to two friends at work who told me about it. Cheap, and good!
What are you grateful for this week?