Well, Hannah gave me a lovely award. I shall endeavor to be stylish, hip, and cool going forth from today.
I am supposed to tell you 7 things about me, so here goes:
1. I have 28 nieces and nephews. I think. I may be off by one or two. :)
2. I will read 2-4 books at once. I get bored easily and have to switch it up! And I never start a book over. I pick up where I stopped, even if it was months ago.
3. One thing I really want to do is go on a ghost hunt. Goggles, cameras, recorders, you name it! I have to disprove before I accept what's in front of me. Or behind me.
4. I am deathly afraid of very deep water, but am fascinated by the ocean. This terror stems from a close call in a pool when I was younger. I remember sitting on the bottom of the pool, knowing I couldn't get to the top.
5. I don't own a brush or a comb. I am blessed with thick wavy hair that I style with my hand and a blow dryer. I use Suave shampoo and conditioner and that's it. My mom used Prell on us when we were kids and we all still have our hair.
6. I love Tiffany style stained glass and would love to live in a house that is full of it--windows and lamps.
7. The first time I got drunk I was 15 and had a few too many sloe gin fizzes at my brother's wedding. I got tipsy with my friend who lived next door. That was the end of sloe gin anything for me.
I would love to pass this on, but I decided a while ago that to maintain my sanity, and keep others from losing theirs, I would graciously accept my award, tell a bit about myself, and stop.
So thank you, Hannah (and fellow Mid-Westerner) for thinking of me!