Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ah, The Sweet Life


The Frisky Virgin so kindly sent me this award yesterday--thank you!  I'm supposed to tell you about 5 of my guilty pleasures, so here goes:
1.  I love freshly washed sheets.  Silly, I know, but I love getting into bed at night after putting on clean sheets.
2.  I love to eat french onion dip and pretzels.  Sometimes I just gotta have it.
3.  Captain Crunch with Crunch berries.  I can eat a whole box in a few days--Snap!  Same with Coco Puffs.
4.  I like to go out to eat at restaurants by myself for lunch.  These are usually places Bud doesn't like, so instead of never going, I go by myself and have a great lunch.
5.  Um, sometimes I feel  horribly guilty just laying on the couch and reading a book all day.  I will just not do anything 
else all day.  Just read.  I consider it a mental day off from the world.


5 comments:

  1. well Sue... that does sound like the sweet life especially captain crunch and coco puffs! lol And I am all over laying on a couch reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here was me thinking all five guilty pleasures would be about books! LOL

    Love your #1 - one of life's great pleasures. If I was a millionairess, I'd had fresh sheets every day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Captain Crunch person! Yay! What is it about that stuff that is so addicting?! LOVE it!!!!

    And you're very welcome--you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, we are fortunate enough to live where Capn Crunch is made! I loooooove the days they make it -smells so good :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, C-Joy! Sometimes there's nothing better than going to the Y and smelling Crunch berries in the air-you know it's Captain Crunch day at the factory!

    Yes, we really do live where they make Captain Crunch. How fantastic is that?! Where are the oompa loompas?

    ReplyDelete

Did you know comments taste like chocolate mousse? I looooove chocolate mousse--leave a comment and feed me.