Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One More Post For The Year

Image courtesy of:  http://www.averyl.com/attic"
Folks, I'm taking a well needed rest for a few days, so I can concentrate all my powers on baking cookies, sipping limoncello, and working my last two days before Christmas!
Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming in the blogging world; thanks to all of my "Caboobles", who follow, comment, and always have such entertaining blogs themselves.  You're all such dears, and I am so happy to have met you this year!  And yes, I have decided my followers are Caboobles.  See, I said boob on my blog.  He he.  

I'll be back next week, after surviving another retail Christmas and looking forward to a whole new year full of new beginnings.  I'm pretty sure I'll win the lottery in 2011, so that will probably keep me busy for a bit.  
Oh, and also, I'll miraculously drop 20 pounds, learn to cook gourmet meals,  and run a 9 minute mile.  All in the first few months of 2011.  Yep, I can do that.  And I haven't forgotten my Pom-Pom friends, either.  

Merry Christmas, everyone!  Hugs and kisses to all!

Sue

2 comments:

  1. I hope your Christmas is wonderful!! Enjoy yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence, I'm going to win the lottery too in 2011. Can't say much for cooking gourmet meals though.
    Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a not too insane work week
    Let's catch up when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you know comments taste like chocolate mousse? I looooove chocolate mousse--leave a comment and feed me.