Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

On My Christmas Song Hit List--But Made Oh So Much Better By Will Farrell!

For years I have been forced to listen to Bing Crosby and David Bowie sing "Little Drummer Boy" while I've been working.  There aren't many Christmas songs I loathe, but this is the top of my list.  I love other versions of this song, just not this one.   Now, Will Farrell has redone the 'classic' video of Bing and David with his Talladega cohort, John C. Reilly.  I find this one much more bearable, if only because Will makes a terrible David Bowie.


Hit this link and enjoy:  Little Drummer Boy  redux.  And then watch Elf.  Love that movie!


Sorry, I haven't figured out yet how to get a video actually on my blog.  More to learn in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know comments taste like chocolate mousse? I looooove chocolate mousse--leave a comment and feed me.