Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Peach Cobbler Recipe

I made a peach cobbler for Bud last night, and thought I'd share it.  It's from Paula Deen and pretty yummy.  I didn't have the required 3 quart baking dish, so mine turned out just a bit goopy in the middle, although Bud didn't mind at all and asked for seconds.  My peaches were pretty sweet, so if you do have in season peaches that are really sweet, I would cut down on the sugar--you just don't need as much.  Otherwise, it was really good and I will probably make it sometime with blueberries--my favorite!



http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/peach-cobbler-recipe/index.html

This is not what mine looked like, but it tasted really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know comments taste like chocolate mousse? I looooove chocolate mousse--leave a comment and feed me.