Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bud and I Produced! He He Ha Ha


I picked a ton of green beans and our first two peppers!  More peppers are just about ready; we have chocolate, red, yellow, and green.  I picked enough green beans to share with Bud's parents, and another supper for us sometime this week.  Tonight we're having the green beans with some marinated grilled chicken, hobo potatoes, and lemon drops!  At least, this is what I'm making--and Bud will eat it because he probably hasn't eaten all day.


Alas, our babies won't be long for this world--just a few more hours, then "Get In My Belly!"


I think the heat has finally penetrated my noggin.  :)  It was very satisfying to rip out weeds that have grown taller than the actual veggie plants.  At least, I'm pretty sure most of them were weeds...


And yes, I am still training... today was a cross- training day.  I went to the gym and did all sorts of exercises guaranteed to hurt me later.  Tomorrow--4 mile run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know comments taste like chocolate mousse? I looooove chocolate mousse--leave a comment and feed me.